Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The holy nature.

Today is photospreeTuesday and I've been on another photospree. At first I thought I had been really luckless. I decided to go for a walk in one of the many woods around my home and explored a path I've never explored before. It is always a bit scary going to places you don't know, as you don't know what to expect photo-wise. I found a lot of mushrooms, however most of them were rotten or stepped on. Then I stumbled upon this little beauty:


I took a few pictures of this one and I was quite happy, however I can't make a photospree-post with only one mushroom and one kind of pictures. So I kept walking and I couldn't seem to find anything. Then a miracle happened, I stumbled upon a completely untouched field, just next to the unexplored path I was on. Look at the pictures I got!






I spent some time there, and it was amazing. The only sounds were animal sounds and my camera. It really made me realize how amazing nature can be, and how the woods never will let you down. The nature, especially the Norwegian one is holy to me. In many ways this is my religion. I hope there still will be places like this in the future, it may be naïve of me, but I look at it as optimism. The world needs places like this, completely untouched places, where people can go to free their minds and creativity. In a world of environmental and economical crises and urban problems like overcrowding and a lack of waste disposal, I hope there still will be room for quiet places like these. 

So yeah, hope you liked the pictures! :)

-Camilla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment