Monday, July 21, 2014

Vacation in Norway


So far my summer has been great, I hope yours have been too! This year, me, my dad and my brother decided to have our vacation in the mountains. So we walked from a place called Billingen to another place called Tafjord. We spent four days up in the mountains, together with another family that we are great friends with. We were supposed to walk for a week, but due to the weather and equipment we had to cancel the last three days. I didn't bring my camera, because when walking for a week you have to think about weight and space in your backpack, thus I decided to only bring my iPhone as my camera. All pictures are taken with (and some are edited) with iPhone 5s. Enjoy..


The Norwegian nature is my religion! 

-Camilla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment