Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Part 6: Remaining photos

Part 6 is the last part of photos from the Asia Adventure trip. I've basically just collected the photos that couldn't fit in the other themes and put them in here. There are some boats and stuff, I just didn't remember to put them in the right posts, so you can have them now instead. Enjoy...





There might be more photos later on from this trip, but for now, this is it. I'm probably going to make a post with pictures from my phone, but we'll see. I'm not sure if there's anything worth posting, so yeah.

As you might have seen this blog has gone through some changes lately. The design is cleaner and more simple, and I have a new header. These are not the only changes - I have also tried to write my first blogpost just for the text, not for the photos. I like writing so I might continue to do it, despite the fact that I got little respons from you readers the first time. If you haven't read it yet, I recommend you to do so, the post is called: a little for a lot, and it is about some of the impressions I got while I was in the Philippines.

Don't forget to tell me what you think about the photos in the comment field below the post! 

-Camilla =)

2 comments: