Thursday, August 1, 2013

Part 5: Beaches, palm trees and the ocean

For part five I have put together a mix of beaches, the ocean and palm trees. Almost none of these photos are edited, and the ones that are, I hardly touched. There's not really much more to say than, enjoy..









Now I just want to recommend you guys to check out my last post, it will be right underneath this post so if you just scroll down you'll find it. It's called a little for a lot, and so far over 200 people have read it. So if you could be an angel and leave a comment telling me what you think, or if you want to read more from me, or if you don't want to - just write it in the comment and then I'll know.

Hope you liked the pictures!

-Camilla =)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pics! They give a real summervibe, so cool that you think about good photography motives even when you're on vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you know.. being a photographer is a mindset of its own. This trip was just an amazing opportunities to experience more motives. thanks! :)

      Delete