Thursday, July 25, 2013

Part 1: Cityscapes

A few days ago, I arrived my hometown again, after one month of travelling. The trip has been amazing, and we have seen a lot of places I never thought I'd go. In the last post I only wrote that we were only going to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, but we also spent 4 days in Tioman Island. During the trip I have snorkelled in amazing places with A LOT of fish, I have tasted new kinds of food, met a lot of new people, seen a lot of scenes that have teached me about culture, religion, places, me, my life, the world, society, food, peoples and so on. To sum the trip up: It was an experience of a lifetime. Of course I have bben quite active in taking photos, and I actuall have so many that I will have to divide them into several posts. In stead of dividing them like I did last year, which was chronological, I have divided them into themes or genres if you'd like. The first theme is (as you probably guessed) cityscapes. We were in several citys - Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Singapore and Hong Kong. Enjoy..

 Above: Taken at "The Peak" in Hong Kong
 Above and underneath: Singapore

 Above: It's not a city, but I decided to include it anyway. It's Torrijos in Marinduque, Philippines.
 Above: The motive is one of the towers of the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, I was standing in the other one.
 Above: Taken throught the window of our hotel bedroom in Kuala Lumpur.




All of the above: Hong Kong

I don't really know what happened, but some of the copyright signatures disappeared. Nevertheless the photos are copyrighted by me.

What do you think about the photos?
Have you ever been to any of the places?
The next part will come soon, as soon as I have went through and edited the photos for the next theme.

-Camilla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment