Thursday, June 13, 2013

Instagram

I am proud to present to you the fact that I have just recently become a member of the social network called Instagram. Because I'm quite a newbeginner I haven't got to post too many photos, but there are some, and there certainly will be more. If you want to follow me, my username is: lillehjelmen


This is how my profile looks at the moment. The pictures on there will be a quite big mix of different things from what I do in my every day life. In the summer when I go to Asia with my bestie, I will probably update quite often, and I won't be able to update my blog before I come home. So this is kind of a way to stay updated. Hope you will follow me! :)

Do you have Instagram and want me to follow you? In that case; comment your username!

-Camilla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment