Saturday, October 20, 2012

Walking my dog..

Lately I've not had very much spare time.. I've worked a lot, and since I work as a photographer I thought I might as well post one of the pictures that I took today. I also walked my dog for just a short period of time, and I brought my camera so here you have some pictures. Enjoy...



Oh, and by the way, the other day my father came home with a magazine called Digital Camera. I really like this magazine and there are a lot of creative ways to get good photos in almost every situation. In rain, at home, in the mountains, in the woods, in sports, in the coast, portraits and so on... So maybe I'll try some of the ideas and post the results here, so stay tuned!

What do you think about the pictures?
Which one did you favourite?

-Camilla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment