Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Project 365

I'm considering to start a project named project 365. The project is that you take one proper photo every day for 365 days. It would have to be a photo that I'm happy with and that I find it beautiful enough to post it on the blog. I'm still only thinking about it and I didn't make up my mind yet. The reasons why I would want to do this are: To see motives everywhere, to become a better photographer, to learn more and explore the photography-world, to get a more photographical point of view on life. If I was to begin this journey of a project I would update about once a week on the blog so you could follow me. If you have any thoughts about this project, or you really want me to do it please comment below. I've seen other photographers do this as well.. Here are some pictures to make the post more interesting. Enjoy..





Do you think I should do it?

-Camilla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment