Saturday, June 9, 2012

English!

I am going to start blogging in English from now on. That is because almost half of the readers are from all over the world. And they don't understand anything, so to make this blog more interesting for my readers I will start blogging in English. Also I do this to improve my English....When I start high school in the fall I'm applying for this international line, and English will be my primary language. Could always use some practice till then. So please comment if you think my English sucks and I will do my best to improve it! I'll just throw in some pictures as well, to make this post a little bit more exciting. Enjoy..



In the last two pictures you can really see how the weather is changing. In Norway you can experience all four seasons in one day!

Please pass this blog on and help me get my pictures out in the world! Show my blog to all your friends!

Is it easier for you guys to read my blog now?
What do you think of the pictures?
Which one did you favourite?
What do you think of my blog in general?

-Camilla=)

1 comment:

  1. Masse flotte bilder, Camilla! Dette har du virkelig talent for :) God idé med fotoblogg og god idé å skrive engelsk - får god øving på den måten.

    Stolt tante!
    / Caroline S.

    **

    A lot of great pics, Camilla! You truly have a talent for this :) Good idea with a photoblog and a good idea to write in English - this will give you a lot of valuable practice!

    Proud aunt!
    /Caroline S.

    ReplyDelete